SPARTANBURG, SC (WSPA) - Today calls for a celebration and you might want to have a glass of milk standing by.
March 6th is National Oreo Cookie Day. The national biscuit company Nabisco, first created the Oreo in 1912, originally called the Oreo Biscuit.
It’s since become the best selling cookie across the country.
Today you can head to the store and find dozens of varieties of Oreos on the shelves.
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop