You found the perfect dress for your fairy tail night, now you can make another girl's prom dreams come true.
Donate your prom dress to The Cinderella Project and help the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers give a prom shopping experience fit for a princess, all for free, to local young women who lack financial resources.
Drop off your prom dress at any of our Caring for Carolina partner locations: Aiken Regional Medical Centers, Bath Fitter, or WJBF NewsChannel 6.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Edgefield County awarded highest level certification for financial reporting
- Salvation Army, Boys and Girls club launching 'Celebrity Reader Program'
- Arrow Exterminators warns homeowners about termite damage as spring nears
- Le Chatons Noir modernizing production of "Miss Julie," tickets on sale
- 'How to prevent community mass shootings' open dialogue with Aiken community
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round